Over the years, Adani & Wolf have developed a trademark sound that sits somewhere between smoky nu-jazz, G-Stone style downtempo grooves and warming, lounge-ready deep house.
Their music is classy and grown up, whilst still floor-friendly enough to suit warm-up sets and clubs that enjoy the more soulful end of the musical spectrum.
‘Nobody Else’, which was first featured on their 2020 album Here Comes The Hero, is a great example of their art; a sensual and seductive deep house number built around dubby bass, bossanova-influenced drums, tactile electric piano chords and a simply sublime female lead vocal.
On this single release, the track comes backed by a tidy Moe Turk remix that re-imagines the track as a chugging slab of attractive nu-disco deepness.
Other posts in this category:
- ‘Electric Dandy’ launch: an astonishing night!
- A great triangular cooperation has been created!
- Adani & Wolf – Supersteam
- Adani & Wolf Live
- Adani & Wolf will play at L’Instant Jazz à Grabels
- Adani&Wolf are presenting: Spring!
- Adani&Wolf on Air
- Adani&Wolf releases on Chinchin Records
- April 11th: Who’s Afraid of Adani&Wolf live
- Building the new Adani & Wolf soundlab
- Electric Dandy release party
- Entering the New Year with a bang!
- Into the Outback – CD presentation
- June 13: Who’s Afraid of Adani&Wolf live
- March 14th: The second Who’s Afraid of Adani&Wolf live