Lounge musketeers and downtempo ambassadors Adani&Wolf are on the move again.
Starting this thursday, the 5th of September 2013, Adani&Wolf will be hosting a weekly radioshow on Sublime FM.
On this radiostation, formerly know as ‘Arrow Jazz’, every week on thusdays between 22.00 and 23.00 hour the music special: “Who”s afraid of Adani&Wolf”, will be broadcasted.
Adani&Wolf will take the listener on a delightful musical retro futuro trip. On this ‘voyage extraordinaire’ the Electric Dandies will effortlessly weave influences of funk, soul, jazz, dance and swing into a floating musical tapestry. Departing from juicy downtempo breaks ‘n beats, the duo will navigate to swinging jazzy grooves ‘n tunes.
Often inspiring, tantalising and sometimes just an itsy-bitsy quiant, but it will always be stamped with the Adani&Wolf quality trademark.
Other posts in this category:
- ‘Electric Dandy’ launch: an astonishing night!
- A great triangular cooperation has been created!
- Adani & Wolf – Supersteam
- Adani & Wolf Live
- Adani & Wolf will play at L’Instant Jazz à Grabels
- Adani&Wolf are presenting: Spring!
- Adani&Wolf on Air
- Adani&Wolf releases on Chinchin Records
- April 11th: Who’s Afraid of Adani&Wolf live
- Building the new Adani & Wolf soundlab
- Electric Dandy release party
- Entering the New Year with a bang!
- Into the Outback – CD presentation
- June 13: Who’s Afraid of Adani&Wolf live
- March 14th: The second Who’s Afraid of Adani&Wolf live